Building Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks really great there Pizza, I could even remove that Operating System, because I'll be using Windows XP Pro, one that came from this computer.

Don't get the thermaltake case, the wires will drive you absolutely bonkers. They're also marginal of quality. Antec 1040s are well built cases, not very pretty though. Tsunami Wavemasters are well built, as are the Lian-li v1000s.

My preference is a well built case, i'm not into the whole flashy plastic thing. In other words, it's not going to be well constructed. I've only seen 1-2 different raidmax cases though, and not that one in specific.

Ok looks like I'm on a way right now, any ideas on monitors? Is LCD not good for gaming? Also any ideas on cooling, unless that Thermal Take comes with it, cant tell?

thermaltake cases have like 1000000000 fans in them.. None of them flow much air, but it looks nice. Cooling with amd 64s isnt an issue, they stay pretty cool most of the time.

Ok, thank you for that info sensleless, that helps me out a lot, just need an idea on a monitor now

I've been using the same crappy 19" crt for like 5 years, i cant help you there. I want 3 17" lcds in span for video games =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom