Quick desktop question

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMajor, that is so insane looking...You should see how UNcluttered mine is...I have the sidebar and then 6 folders...that's IT! And the reason for the sidebar is to keep them OUT of my Quick Launch bar. Liz

Tribalsun,

Good suggestion. You beat me to it.

I have all of my "tech" stuff in one folder (Spybot, AdAware, TweakNow, CableNut, SpywareBlaster, SpywareGaurd, DVD players, and other odds and ends).

This is kind of on the same subject. Why is it that Macintosh's ALWAYS have nasty filthy desktops with icons covering the entire screen!!! All the Mac's I go to in the building just have there desktops covered with crap. The sad part is they know where everything is, I dont know how they do it! lol. I have 0 items on my desktop and mostly use the quick launch.

majistic said:
Too many songs, just put them all in one folder.

They aren't completed downloading yet, so I cannot move them. I already created a "Downloads" folder on my desktop.

Win2kpatcher said:
This is kind of on the same subject. Why is it that Macintosh's ALWAYS have nasty filthy desktops with icons covering the entire screen!!! All the Mac's I go to in the building just have there desktops covered with crap. The sad part is they know where everything is, I dont know how they do it! lol. I have 0 items on my desktop and mostly use the quick launch.
all the Mac desktop's I've seen have very clean desktops
and I don't really understand why it's "sad" that people know where the icons are. it's just like a keyboard, or a workplace. on my machine, I know pretty much where every icon is in all of my folders and desktop

I say its sad cause these are people who forget there password is "password" yet can find a needle in a hay stack :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom