buying ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImUseless, we like to make sure people make some kind of effort. Now their is no proof he already did or dident, but still. Its just sometimes you can get a endless amount of questions. But for pure OC, their is no such thing as "cheap" RAM.

i can afford that ram but it will take me longer to make that kind of money. i was thinking that it would be a bit more expenssive thats all

but thx anyway

Now he may infact have been looking for CHEAP ram but he
said cheapest, as in price, but again why all the smack.
I'm simply letting him know, CHEAP and BEST OC'ERS dont go hand in hand...which is simply what I was pointing out. Didn't really read it as 'cheapest OC'ing brand', which BTW I think would be the Patriot XBL that I have, which are like $215 compared to OCZ and G.Skills being like $275+

The 'Quit being lazy dude' I can see being kind of harsh, but I gave him info which I thought would be useful to his search. Don't look into it so much Imuseless...address the people who deserve addressing instead of grouping everyone as a whole. It's real easy to simply misinterpret someones text from time to time. Stopping the thread to accuse others as being the reason why people leave TF isn't all that necessary either. A simple comment to the person being rude, or if you really want to vent, post your thoughts in off topic would suffice.

i can sort understand what your saying with it being to harsh but the fact is that we know some things and to say go on google is just a reminder that there might be somone with more knowledge than us. anywaz PQI Turbo 2-2-2-5 are supposed to be good for the price, they use brain power pcb. if you want real cheap ram that will let you get decent speeds then the KingMax PC4000 Hardcore is fine from the reviews i've seen, it can run at ddr550 fine and at ddr400 can get 2-2-2-5 timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom