Interesting facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye29

Daemon Poster
A friend e-mailed this to me.

READ THE QUESTIONS BEFORE LOOKING AT THE ANSWERS BELOW!!!!!!!

Question 1:
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind,one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Question 2:
It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A -
Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B -
He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C -
He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide now.

ANSWERS
Question 1: If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven.

Question 2: Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt. Candidate B is Winston Churchill. Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

The one about Beethoven was posted here awhile back...

the second one on the other hand is new (to me)... and quite frankly, amazing.

Guy said:
The one about Beethoven was posted here awhile back...

the second one on the other hand is new (to me)... and quite frankly, amazing.

ditto to that! I thought Candidate C would be best but I guess I was wrong

Slam'n Systems said:
ditto to that! I thought Candidate C would be best but I guess I was wrong

Hmmmm. Candidate C is misleading. Hitler was married during the last moments of his life. So I think most people don't see him as being married.

That's what threw me off. He in fact was a bit of a womenizer. While dating Eva Braun he kept the company of a few women. One of them being an Austrian Movie Star.

Yet in terms of a leader, he was great for his country. He took his country out of a depression, and led them to being a superpower.

The way in which he did it though is the drawback. IMHO, he was no more than a common thug with a loud voice. Unfortunatly people obeyed him and sacrificed millions of lives to further the "sepreme race". Bah.

The way in which he did it though is the drawback. IMHO, he was no more than a common thug with a loud voice. Unfortunatly people obeyed him and sacrificed millions of lives to further the "sepreme race". Bah.
]

I concur with what you say about the way he did it. That was bad. Did you have to read "The Prince" by Machiavelli, while in high school though?

when beethoven was born did they have abortions and if so beethoven's mom would'nt do if she had all those children and i thought Candidate C was the best choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom