2 speaker systems are once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
is it posible to hook up two speaker systems to one computer? Like having two sub woofers and the speakers that attach to it.

i don't see why not as long as you had a y splitter for the 3.5mm pluggin in the back of ur comp now i'm not really a pro on this but u MIGHT get a little bit of a delay in one set of speakers i'm not sure thought but it is most definatly possible to do it

Thats a good question. On the back of my computer i have a green plug, red plug, and blue plug for audio. I plug my normal speakers into the green. In my realtek sound manager i can change from 2 channel to 4 channel to 5.1 audio which utilises more of those plugs. Try configuring your sound manager.

yeah i have the same sound manager thing. thats how i thought of it. i was thinking maybe i can change the blue plug to make it a speaker plug like my green one. idk if that will work though.

you need a y adapter on every plug.. To keep from having a delay in one set of speakers make sure all your wire is the same length.

Well you can get a y splitter at radio shack? I was thinking that this might be cool because I got a set of Labtec and a set of Klipsh so i was thinking that that would be cool to have them both set up I might try it when i get enough money and I'll post back.No worry if you have that sound card just take a set and plug it up there with each other.

ok i figured out that i can set my 3 universal audio jacks to work for what ever device i want.

The 3 jacks are
-the green one which is suppose to be for the speakers
-the blue one which is suppose to be for ipods and stuff
-the pink one which is suppose to be for the microphone

i can set the green and blue ones for speakers since i dont have an mp3 player. Will doing that mess anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom