Just Showing you guys my PC 56Kwarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
i quite like the orange uv cables amongst the rest of the case, which is dark.

i agree with the people who think that dumping heaps of lights and flashy stuff on your computer makes it look stupid. but, like most things, there is a time and place for it. im not totally against it, i just wouldnt spend money on that kind of thing.

i have to agree with nubius about liking lian-li cases, its such a pity that they are so expensive, otherwise EVERYONE would buy them. and have nice, stylish computers, instead of plastic and lights.

nubius: yeah, that case sounds awesome.... can you find any pics?

nubius: yeah, that case sounds awesome.... can you find any pics?
dude I can't and it's driving me crazy. It was the same place I saw a freakin metallic briefcase with a liquid setup inside, it was complete pimp lol

no way, ha, I've found it twice, but then again I wasn't looking for it, if I find it, I'll post it.
Grr I tell you it's the magical disappearing cases lol. I found it about two times too lol showing a couple different friends.

EDIT: :maniacle laughter: Muahahahaha! I found em! I just now remembered I saw them on one of the links this guy gave me when I was first getting into water cooling!

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=760053&page=3&pp=20

Scroll down a little bit to user '56k For Life' he has the briefcase :D

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=760053&page=4&pp=20

THIS is the one that I was saying IMO is THE perfect looking case. Scroll down to the guy appropriately named 'Liquid Cooled'

I would love my case to look like his

oh my...that is the greatest looking case i have EVER seen...that wcing set up in it just looks mean! and the white cathedodes look awesome!!! i want that setup like now!

lol, I dun told you all! muahahahaha...but yeah I'd love my case to look like that. Clean, awesome matching colors, slick.....POIFECT

yeah and let me say some thing that case is POIFECT!!!! like you said it's sooo clean and just clean. it looks like a computer of the future...is that a lian-li case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom