Thermal No No (200k image)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The A+ Certificate reminds me of something you would find in a cereal box.

That's just plain ignorant though.

I believe they just upgraded the A+ certification.

It now includes Macs... and I have to take it in a month or so. Oh joy.

I've never touched a mac in my life... can anyone give me a link to a good site on them?

And by the way... thats just ridiculous. Looks like he had a stroke while he was applying that junk.

TheMajor said:
It would be cheaper to go to www.mysuperpc.com and build ur own.

Oh lol is it just me, or is that site a joke?

Also about the A+ certifacation for mac's, to pass A+ certifacation, it doesnt look like it even requires you to touch a PC

LOL - A+ Certifcation Exams have changed in the last 6 months. They aren't very difficult to pass, but there is still a bit too much about old, aged, dead, technology on them. You should have an over all knowledge of the history of PC technology.

I Passed Core hardware with a 100% & Core OS with a 94%
Now i'm going for my MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
So far it's been slightly challenging.

Didn't he underestimate the amount? I thought that when you put it on, there are supposed to be absolutely no empty spaces between the heatsink and processor not covered by thermal grease.

dale5605 said:
Didn't he underestimate the amount? I thought that when you put it on, there are supposed to be absolutely no empty spaces between the heatsink and processor not covered by thermal grease.
the grease was over estimated. Your only supposed to put it on the heatspreader. Not the whole thing.
But intels and newer amds have the heatspreader over almost the whole CPU.

I'm not worried about the A+ exam (mostly), I'm just worried about the Mac part.

And A+ is simply a base of technological expertise. Anyone who thinks that A+ is all you need is mistaken.

The only reason I'm taking it is because I get an automatic 100% in my tech class if I pass, and I get 20 promotion points in the army for passing. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom