I need some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingeborgdot

Daemon Poster
Here it goes. I had been doing some video editing. I left my machine because it was taking a long time. When I came back avg virus program was on and said it had encountered a virus. I know for a fact it had not but something in one of the programs triggered some reaction because my avg wouldn't work properly. I had to shut it down. Then my pinnacle studio 8 shut down. Things weren't working properly and I had to restart. When I restarted my mouse it wouldn't work. I went to install it with my disc but everytime I put it in it went to hydravision and not my mouse drivers and software?? My usb on my dell flat panel don't appear to be working right now. I finally got my mouse to work but when I go into devices on the device page the choices keep on blinkingl. There are no yellow marks or anything. What does it sound like? Do you think I should reinstall avg? I think I may need to reinstall my ati all inwonder software and drivers. I may even need to reinstall pinnacle studio 8. Help

Try booting into Safe Mode, and doing a virus scan. You might have a virus that is causing these problems for you.

how can you be sure you dont have a virus? It could have gotten itself onto your system a while ago and have been set to activate at a later time or under a certain set of circumstances. VI

As you probably know enough about computers I know someting to. This was an error in the avg program. It would not close when I tried to use it. It would not do anything. It was an error between the programs. I have run a scan with avg since and no viruses.

I think you should try reinstalling AVG, although this does sound like a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom