4ghz pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, sorry, but in bios there is no point, 4GHZ on AMD in windows , i dont know if you can do that. Bios , WHO CARES!!! i mean what are you gonna do in the bios, lol. OK dont get mad. Its cool that you got 4ghz in bios but lets see something crazy in windows.

ok, sorry, but in bios there is no point, 4GHZ on AMD in windows , i dont know if you can do that. Bios , WHO CARES!!! i mean what are you gonna do in the bios, lol. OK dont get mad. Its cool that you got 4ghz in bios but lets see something crazy in windows
As I've said before...world reknowed OC'ers Fugger got 7.2GHz on an Intel and it was only within the BIOS and people still made a big deal about it. The fact remains, if you can't do it, then it's still an accomplishment of sorts.

So unless you hit 4ghz in the BIOS yourself comrad theres no need to try and make fun of him or downplay it like it's nothing.

comrad said:
ok, sorry, but in bios there is no point, 4GHZ on AMD in windows , i dont know if you can do that. Bios , WHO CARES!!! i mean what are you gonna do in the bios, lol. OK dont get mad. Its cool that you got 4ghz in bios but lets see something crazy in windows.

Going for 4.1 now eh?

ok Nubius maybe it is something, but it dont mean anything. I mean Fugger cna boot into windows like at 6GHZ, i want to see him boot into windows at a high clcok speed.

lol when i vcore mod my mobo mabe il be able to oblige but for now im stuck at 1.55vcore so its ok. btw don't know why i reposted in this :(

ok
sorry, that is a good overclock, i was just being retarded, by the way, you motherboard only lets you get 1.55V

yea 1.55 isn't enough but i have heard that you can mod it up to 1.85 though 1.8 should do me fine. if i can get that then :D
o and just for the record fugger used 3 phase change units while im useing stock, lol

yeah, a good point, well, even with a voltmod, even supposing your CPU could stay un-fried with the massive amounts of vcore you would have to pump through it, you won't be able to get into windows with PC3200 Valueram ;) not even on BH-5 or TCCD or whatever chips VX use.

come on shorty, i wanna see an Acrtic cooler on that 6600 and it clocked to 700/1.6 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom