Thermal No No (200k image)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
Who says being A+ Certified is a good thing?

lol I say this because appearantly this computer was built by a computer store with a guy who had such certs ;)

ThermalNoNo.jpg

EDIT: BTW...appearantly temps were 60C idle and 72C full load, so my friend (The guys hand in the picture :D ) was asked to inspect this persons computer to find out why

Did all of that grease screw anything up?????????
I think the A+ employee is either a dumbass or he says he got a A+ cert when infact he didnt. But I noticed that the A+ exam has alot of old question son it that do not really matter in the modern computer technology world. There is stuff on there about ISA, and pentium pros. Not really anything recent.

Nope, computer works fine...if it were AS5 it would be a different story.

But yeah that A+ exam is outdated. Pretty much most people here could get it easily

ya, i'm going through A+ guide to software in one of my classes and it's seeming to easy. i was hoping it was gonig to be really up to date and stuff.....but, that means i'd have to buy another 80dollar book hahaha.

thats what i tell all my friends, some of those computer technitions are quite dodgy. Hey, that mobo kinda looks like my A7n8x-x

Its like maddox says, an A+ certification ranks somewhere between tying your shoes and not choking to death on your own drool in the spectrum of skills.

EDIT: poopy, I didn't realise how old this thread was. :eek:

Hahah they over estimated the amount of grease to the center chip by 249562956020 extra applications of grease.

This is why you shouldn't trust shops to make PCs for you.

Its something so easy to do anyone can build a PC.

I may write a book on how to put a PC together in easy steps... No wait that would be an A4 sheet. I'll need to think up more content then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom