2 computers 1 screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i dont understand why people say ebay is unsafe and you will get ripped off. I have completed more than 90 transactions without any problem. Just got to make sure you buy from people with good feedback.

couldn't have said it better myself....and not always do you need to buy something new...used is just as good and they also sell new stuff so you can win big time.

yeah i know! "i dont wanna put my credit card all over the internet" OMG ppl that say that annoy the living sh*t outta me!!! i did have one fraudulent seller one time, and lost $95 that nor ebay or paypal could give back to me, but other than that it's been a great ebay experience!! My feedback is 53 100%+ right now!

My Dad collect Cards and he got 350+ and no problems yet he is Rakeyes401 check him out but he hasen't sold anything latley.No bad sellers but there might be some on the Computers and I seen a few on the CARS selling Ferrari's for a couple grand perfect condition YEAH right

theres special KVM cords for PS2 mouse, PS2 kbd, and a VGA monitor. i really would like one, but wanna use my USB mouse and have never seen one (within a reasonable price) that i could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom