ATI x800xt PE vs. ATI x800xt ALL IN WONDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Ok. So last week I bought the x800 XT PE. And I can't be happier with this card. But, I was just reading an article online that was talking about the x800XT ALL IN WONDER. Now, I know that the clock speed of the PE is slightly faster then the AIW. Is this even noticable between the 2 cards? Is the PE that much better for gaming than the AIW?

Now i'm kinda wondering if I should have bought the ALL IN WONDER. Mainly due to the added features like PVR (Personal Video Recording), AM/FM tuner and Remote Wonder II.

I'd love to be able to record baseball, basketball and football games to my hard drive to watch later. (AKA - TIVO) Then be able to burn those video files to a DVD for archiving.

What do you all think?

well i've got good news for you...you can get a card from ati that does the same thing as the aiw! so you didn't suffer at all.

I have a regular 9800 Pro and an All in Wonder 9800 Pro. Unless the extra goodies of the All in Wonder series really appeals to you, the x800XT PE is a much better option.

As pointed out above, you can buy a TV Wonder which has the exact same features an All in Wonder card offers.

shoot my links don't work...i'm havin internet difficulties please excuse me...just check out the ati web site...they'll have it there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom