Just Showing you guys my PC 56Kwarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing i hate about some thermaltake cases, is that, they say thermaltake too much on them, which doesnt make them look good.

Yup, thermaltake sometimes pushes too far, but since the Xaser V came out I wanted one, so, as soon as I had the oportunity, I got it.

BUT cmon Nubius, Led and UVS are "LEET,"
No way dude...every one and their mother has one. In some systems it looks aright, but it's not what I'd want in mine.

The white light idea I actually saw another computer have....I thought it was in the water cooled gallery of xtreme systems but it wasn't...it was the freakin most BEAUTIFUL case I'd ever seen lol. He had NO wires visible practically inside, he had, instead of a front plastic door for the front of the case, a glass window that was held by small magnets (not held on, but held shut) like the kind you find in glass stereo cases, with a nice water cooling setup in there with a light blue liquid and silver lian-li case :drool: In my mind, that was the perfect setup.

yeah i dont like the skull one and the motorcycle one. Mine only says thermaltake on it 3 times.

I just unscrewed that front door and removed it ;)

Not like I want to constantly open a damn door just to hit power or put in a CD...looks like a solid black case now :D

I actually like the door, I dont open it very often, it's on 24/7 and I rarely access the dvd drive unless I'm burning something... anyways... to each his own

Thisis the most *****in case ever. I got and it it kicks but looks great love the side window not too big and the side fan is perfect to keep your cpu cool. Only gripe is that after buyin a new psu it is longer than the one it came with was and wouldnt fit with the blowhole fan on the inside of the case. So what did I do? I mounted it on top of the case. looks really cutom and all my friends think its the coolest case ever. plus its cheaper than the lanboy and has way more cooling.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-144-077&depa=0

I like the UV light in a dakr case. Mines a simple dark case with a blue fan controller and blue UV cables inside.

It looks nice and isn't too flashy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom