cooling + ocing

Status
Not open for further replies.
well..... chipset coolers are not needed unless you are gonna go really high overclocking, i mean like crazy. Just make sure your chipset does not overheat to much.

Chipset coolers only needed if 1. Your stock one sucks, which generally the ABits do. 2. If you're going for high FSB's not so much just CPU clocks alone.

Bigwater sucks dude for GOOD cooling. high end air solution would out perform it, my SLK-900A and tornado sure does.

If you spend $200

Danger Den TDX
D4 Pump
Tyon Tubing
Weapon 302 core <---heatercore (like a radiator)

then you will have a good performing water cooling setup.

ahhh looks like i'm gonna go air on this computer...my computer is gonna have the great wcing set up with the ati mobo and waterblock hehehe :)

yeah, gonna have to wait for reviews though, see if that board lives up to a good reputation...if it does looks like it'll be the first piece of ATI hardware I will have ever owned lol.

okay well in the case of goin air...what should i get? i want the fan and hs that'll own the heat! i've been looking at that zalman with the 120mm fan...any good?

yeah its good if you want silent efficent cooling, i recomend the Thermaltake tower 112 or the XP120, i would go with the 112.

The Zalman is a beast. Albeit a very quiet beast. :D

You can't even tell how big it is from the pictures until you hold it in your hand, then you realize how big it is.

Here's what it looks like in my case.

171349.jpg

Jeez, you can get a pretty good idea lol since it covers most of the damn board haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom