laundry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Daemon Poster
Will someone come over here and do my laundry. It sucks and i don't want to do it. I'll pay you 1 US Dollar :) :p

MicroBell said:
For Gods Sakes..BE A MAN..... Offer $2 dollars !!

A door stop...just like the MAC!!..Hahahahahaha :)

Some how I think you just left yourself open to many, many 'your mother' jokes.

Anyways, for the 150000th time, do not capitalize Mac, as it is a short name for Macintosh, not MAC, which is an acronym for a wireless adressing spec.

g5orbust said:
Anyways, for the 150000th time, do not capitalize Mac, as it is a short name for Macintosh, not MAC, which is an acronym for a wireless adressing spec.

If you're going to be THAT picky, you should know that it doesn't just relate to wireless networking.. every network device, including wired, has a MAC (media access control) address.

þÄ®âÐÖx said:
If you're going to be THAT picky, you should know that it doesn't just relate to wireless networking.. every network device, including wired, has a MAC (media access control) address.

Touché.

MAC daddy pimpin...i think i detected a little bit of frustration or resentment in g5orbust ststement...lol.

my door is too good to be kept open by a 'Mac' or any linux sw.

also, you can come over and do my damn laundry when yur done!!! ;)

picky picky, ok i'll do your lanudry.

how do you like your socks ironed?

i don't have anything against apples. i just don't own one. if i had an extra 12 grand to dish out for a dual 2.4ghz g5 with 8gb ram you bet i would have one right away, probably a 23 inch HD cinema display with a 500 dollar 40gb ipod sitting in a dock right next to it. but this is reality. i don't. i ahve a computer to surf the web and download illegal content off of kazaa witih. that's all i need. thanks. btw, i'll do your laundy for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom