Floppy drive PROOOOOBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!! .....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Help me! My floppy drive dosn't work! From the moment i turn it on, the light on the thing just stays on and dosn't go off! AND IT DOSN"T read any floppies!!
I've checked every driver, including possible firmware. every bios configuration that has anything to do with that drive, but but nither can find any problem! And it still stays on and dosn't go of!!!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllp...... :freak: :grind: :dead: :cool:

"FireF*cks vs. Operape..."

I have 8 different floppy drives and 8 different sets of cables. none of them work. I just hope to GOD that there's nothing wrong with my Mobo's Port.
Is there any other Reason this could happen?:( :cool:

oh thanks for reminding me about that guys i've had that happen b4 and i can't believe i didn't remember haha but idk if that could be his problem though since he has 8 floppy drives is it possible that he was putting the cable in wrong everytime? well i guess it is possible though if he was holding on to the cable and just picking up another floppy and what not

he's matching the key on the cable (plastic key) pointing up, and it's going in wrong everytime. The key on the floppy drive points down.

then flip it at the motherboard, or turn the cable over (switch the ends).. cable flippage is what causes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom