Just Showing you guys my PC 56Kwarn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius, i couldent agree with you more. My best friend wants everything LED lol. I cant freaking stand it. Its sooo newbish! Im trying to get him into OC. But once i ask for his help, because OC crashed my computer lol. I think he will drift more hahaha. But yeah, i cant stand these materialistic cassis/people.

ya i know what your saying, all these kids i know have loads of leds and crap. nice clean case with maybe 1 led is fine for me

With this next water cooling setup..I'm looking to mod a couple windows into the top and side of my case...and if I put any lights..it'll be like a nice clean white light just to light up and show the innards :D Not much for this UV crap

yeah same here. I like my Xaser V (v1000a) it looks nice. And i am gonna put a cold cathode in my case (probably blue or red) just to make it look good inside.

Actually the temps are not that low... for the CPU its about 31 and... but the Card does seem to be low, even when overclocked it runs at about 55... before the cooler it was at about 75. Ram is steady at 42. Oh and yes, I changed the cpu cooler and it made a ton of diference noise-wise... for the card... I had to actually remove a fan that came with the heatsink since it made a hell of alot of noice..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom