Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
I have integrated 6 channel Audio and i have been very pleased with it. However today i was given a Creative Sound Blaster Live! PCI sound card. Do you think its worth using the Creative card, or still use the integrated?

Wayne

I think it's worth it, but to get a different soundcard. From the ears of a trained person, soundblaster's cards all sound like garbage. However their MUCH better than any intergrated sound still.

Turtle beach sells some nice cards these days...

Im sure there are sound cards much better than Creative and Realtek models but since i didnt pay for any of them, im not going to invest any money in a new card because im my opinion, the Realtek is great. Im going to put the Soundblaster on trial tonight.

yup, my buddies got a soundblaster live, it's got a crazy thx certified logitec system though, but when playin' call of duty, holy hell, you can tell that card can still hold it's own.

If you're a gamer having a sound card is a must because it improves on general performance.

DJ-CHRIS said:
From the ears of a trained person, soundblaster's cards all sound like garbage.

This is interesting please explain. I'm presuming you use your PC to mix? What card do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom