OverClocking Pictures/Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius, I don't know how to read those benches :(..Codeine this weekend I will purchase my first stick of 512mb PC3200..I have never had more than 256mb PC2100 in a system.. :)

Nubius, I don't know how to read those benches
Bigger numbers = better :D

My CPU is the top set of two bars..the bottom CPU's are just for reference to see how your CPU compares.

In the arithmatic, there is one thing to take note. Under Whetstone, mine will only show one number, his shows two. This is because of new 'instructions' the CPU has...to compare his agaisnt mine, you look at the first number on the bottom.

That's why his says Whetstone FPU/iSSE2 4000/7000 (those numbers arent exact this is an example) so to compare his to mine, you'd use the 4000 not the 7000 because thats different instructions.

They arent hard to understand. Each color stands for something, while the numbers regulate. I would try to understand them, since those are very popular benchies. When i started getting into OC. I was reading alot, such as benchmarks cpu's ect. At frist your like wtf. But once you understand, you cant believe you dident in the frist place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom