Blue Screen Of Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
go install windows 95 on a computer and then download some win32 UI version of "winnuke" or "teardrop" and attack 127.0.0.1.. You can find out for yourself =p

The dreaded Blue Screen of Death or BSOD occurs when Windows has a fatal system crash due to any number of reasons. It was very prominent in Windows (95, 98, 98SE, ME) and wasn't much of an issue when 2k Pro and XP came along due to better protection of DLL's not allowing them crash the kernel. Some people have still been able to BSOD an XP znd 2K Pro box though I have yet to see it myself.

Here is a pic, BSOD.

i have had a BSOD on my xp system. about once a year it happens. for some strange and paranormal reason buy install of xp just messes up and WAM, BSOD. And i have to spend a hour or fixing it up. it happened once when my autoexec.nt file in the system32 folder goes missing and then i cant read cd's so i reinstall xp and after i reinstalled xp and reinstalled my drivers WAM, BSOD! i know its wierd but that microsoft for ya! when i get that prob again i got a backup of my autoexec.nt file.

well thank you guys. but on the 20th I got another mystery pic so if you guys can help me that would be appresiated when that time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom