CREATIVE Sound Blaster AUDIGY 2 ZS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro's:
Features
Idiot proof
Highly compatable

Cons:
Poor sound quality compared to other sound cards in it's range.

I have that exact same setup and it works great. I'm not saying that it's the best rig, but for the price those speaker have good sound. I love the SB Audigy, it definately is the best sound card I have had. As far as my opinion goes I would suggest that you have made a good choice. If you wanted really nice sound then go w/ some digital speakers but you're looking at $400!

synergy said:
I have that exact same setup and it works great. I'm not saying that it's the best rig, but for the price those speaker have good sound. I love the SB Audigy, it definately is the best sound card I have had. As far as my opinion goes I would suggest that you have made a good choice. If you wanted really nice sound then go w/ some digital speakers but you're looking at $400!

Their are no such thing as digital speakers, speakers are analog and will always be.

And go sensless, finally a person who agree's with me on creatives sound quality.

I've got the SB audigy ZS w/ external controls box. I love it.

THE SOUND QUALITY ISN'T THAT GOOD? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?

Either you guys have garbage speakers or your completely deaf!
I've got my SB Audidy hooked up to my Sony 7.1 Home Theater System. It sounds absolutely incredible.

The SB Audigy ZS 7.1 is THX certified. THX doesn't certify something unless it is very high quality.

I guess we all have opinions. That's a good thing though.

Go and check out some rme and m-audio products and then come back and talk about sound quality.

Don't get me wrong.. It work's great.. But that doesn't mean it's good.

That is an excellent sound card, geat for gaming and everything.
I have the X- version of that same speaker set and they are very good. You can't go wrong with those.

Very good choices for great sound.

DJ-CHRIS said:
Their are no such thing as digital speakers, speakers are analog and will always be.

man....so literal:rolleyes: by digital speaker I meant w/ digital inputs from the digital output on the SC as well as digital (DTS and Dolby) decoders.

Anyhow, just get those Logitech's and you will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom