bios question

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone could just tell me if an updated bios would give clocking and voltage adjustment capability that my current one doesnt have, i will be uber happy

Gigabyte hides most of the controls from the users.. I'm not sure if your motherboard does or doesn't have this function... Go into your bios like you normally would and once you're in press ctrl + f1 and you should see some extra menus pop up.

BIOS Flashing doesn't magically unlock certain features...infact someone was basically wondering this in a thread earlier. Your board has to already come with those options. Custom BIOS's tend to add stability in some cases or like with the first introduction of the .09u cores from AMD a BIOS flash would let the motherboard recognize those processors. Other than that, if your board doesn't have it, a BIOS flash will not just unlock features you otherwise didn't have.

senseless said:
Gigabyte hides most of the controls from the users.. I'm not sure if your motherboard does or doesn't have this function... Go into your bios like you normally would and once you're in press ctrl + f1 and you should see some extra menus pop up.
You should try reading the thread before posting. :confused:
I already suggested that. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom