OverClocking Pictures/Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get better pics dude. I'm at 1280x1024 and can't read them for crap. Go to imageshack and post them there or something.

Here's my benches at 2.7GHz on an XP-M:

OCSS3.jpg

As you can see they keep pretty much right on par with your AMD64 4000+ running at 2.6GHz ;)

In multimedia mine actuall outperforms yours in Integer, but barely is outperformed in floating.

In arithmatic, your Dhrystone beats out mine by 900 points and the Whetstone by about 70.

I honestly figured that that chip even with , in this case about a 60MHz lower speed, would destroy an XP-M due to better architecture and all that good stuff.

Get a memory benchmark though, yours should completely wipe out any socket A system with stock DDR400 speeds.

And I bet with those raptors the system boots all nice and fast. hehe

Yeah, not bad for an XP-M...I don't run it at that constantly though. That was a 1 time deal although it was completely stable. Ran prime95 for well over 12 hours..hell I think it even may have been a whole 24 not sure...but I just tried putting it back at 2.7GHz the other day under the same Vcore, and it wasn't even 1 minute prime95 stable lol so I think I've just about worn this CPU down hehe

I saved those pics as Jpegs yo. Hey you can MSN MSG me at OxyMorphone420@hotmail.com Nubius. I really want you to see them. I also need to talk with you. I know i can get it at 2.7ghz stable. I shouldent of raised those worthless settings. So MSN MSG me if you have it yeah. I'll also give you the pix.

lol nice e-mail ...got you added to msn ;) So you should get a message that I added you and whatnot, I'll hit you up whenever I see you on

Ok cool. Man i need my computer fixed, this sux lol. Friday i'll be getting 2x256mb OCZ RAM. Since i cant afford 1GB. Im gonna hate insalling everything all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom