Best and Quietest Case Fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pilotwings119 said:
im obsessed with ebay, so of course im checking out deals for these fans. I found a 6-PACK of the Cooler Master fans for $23.00 (the same price on Newegg for TWO fans!!) Thats quite a deal. If I end up buying those, I can sell some and make some more $$!

Nevermind- i was looking at S83 fans instead of the S84 fans which im wanting. The S83 is just a bulk package of cheaper fans, and I don't want that (more noisy).

Do you guys think there will be very much of a noticeable difference between the Powmax fans that I have and the Cooler Master fans I might get? Below are the specs for each:

Powmax Fans
Bearing: Sleeve
RPM: 2000 rpm
Air Flow: 21.5 cfm
Noise Level: 20.3 dba

Cooler Master Fans
Bearing Type: SuperFlo
Nominal Speed(RPM): 1400
Air Flow(CFM): 15.75
Noise(dBA): 13

Thanks

DJ-CHRIS said:
Umm the 100+ CFM fans are 120mm
okey...so if I ask you to recommend me a laptop video card and you recommend me a desktop video card, that helps me how? :rolleyes:

Man anything below 22 dba should be basically dead silent, so I don't know why you would sacrifice so much cfm to go down to 13 dba. That's why I like the thermaltake, 21dba and 28 cfm = quiet but moving some air.

the only reason i see to get qiute fans is when u do like serious recording on ur PC and if ur not
Why do you want them to be silent? cause i like to show off my PCs power :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom