Best and Quietest Case Fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you looked at the over 100CFM panasonic panaflo fans?

If you want, after i finish a job, i can get you a link.

I have an older version of the fan and it's great

DJ-CHRIS said:
Have you looked at the over 100CFM panasonic panaflo fans?

If you want, after i finish a job, i can get you a link.

I have an older version of the fan and it's great
A 100cfm 80mm fan? That's gotta be pretty loud...

dale5605 said:
A 100cfm 80mm fan? That's gotta be pretty loud...
nod, I'd like to see that, what is it a 15000 rpm harddrive engine straped to a fan? Actually on second thought, I'd just like to see the db output

Sui said:
I actually have 2 stealths, I can barly hear one of them at full blast over an old wd hd, and the cpu/vid fans. Max rpm I've seen was 2100, they don't move much air.

im really not concerned about airflow- like i said earlier, the temps are fine so i dont need much airflow! My computer has been for 6 hours today already, and its still only 25 degrees C.

dale5605 said:

that fan is VERY similar to the Vantec fans. The Vantecs are just a little bit better because they have ball bearings.

Everyone's saying to go with the Vantec fans, but now I'm beginning to think i should get the Cooler Masters. They are 8db quieter, but dont move as much air (which really doesnt matter much to me).

Voting:

Cooler Master- 1
Vantec- 3

im obsessed with ebay, so of course im checking out deals for these fans. I found a 6-PACK of the Cooler Master fans for $23.00 (the same price on Newegg for TWO fans!!) Thats quite a deal. If I end up buying those, I can sell some and make some more $$!

Umm the 100+ CFM fans are 120mm

BTW: I was thinking about buying a dead raptor and hooking up a fan to it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom