AHHH need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

r1c3_808

In Runtime
what the *&^% is going on with my computer?? its asking me to reactivate windows becuz the hard ware changed. i tried putting in the key on my sticker thing but it says it doent work.

I just installed real player, the new forceware driver, 3dmark03 last night and when i started my computer today it had all this adware on it. i scaned my computer with spybot search and destroy and removed those pieces of crap. then i went to program files and deleted the left overs my self. After that i uninstalled the adware programs from add/remove programs. ( i shouldnt of done that becuz their uninstall programs are also adware). it told me to restart then the reactivate windows thing poped up.after that i tried restoring my computer to b4 i uninstalled those things, but it still gave me the same message.

do i have re-buy windows for 80$??!!

o ya i have windows xp sp2

nm i got it but any1 know of any good and effective spyware removal programs that are free? spybot serach adn destroy isnt good enough

Microsoft Antispyware beta and spybot are a great team

Also, if your CD key is not working, phone micro$oft. They usually will reactivate.

Does it say that it detects unknown versions of windows xp? Thats what comes up on my comp every once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom