Good or bad time to get a new PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a very good reason to buy a new computer... cant wait till that game. Anyways if you want a new PC buy a barebones kit from somewhere like tigerdirect.com. They are worth and you can upgrade your video card later if you want to wait on someof the more expensive pieces that will be cheaper when the game comes out.

good idea on the dual cores guys...i like how you people think! do you guys think the dual core mobo's will support dual vid cards?

there is not specific requiremtn for dual core motherboards to support dual core processors, you can run a dual cor processor on exsistign 939-pins motherboards as well, and this makes it definite that if u r using nVidia SLi, you can use 2 Gfx cards and a dual core processor.

why are you considering Intels knowing the current leakage in 90nm wafer. you have to get an air conditioned casing for that.

oops my misstake...i made a misstake, i guess i meant to say would the dual core mobos support dual ati but that just isn't important...forget what i said...please excuse me i just woke up...

I don't think now is a great time to upgrade, maybe you want to wait untill the dual core CPU's come out.

Just a suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom