What headset do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, its slot 1 I think. At least its a slot. I dunno if I want to get a new CPU+converter. I might get an extra 256 stick, though.

How about getting a new PC.

Senniser (sp) are great headphones. I shoulda spent an extra 75$ and got some senn's instead of sony.

I am saving for a comp, and I want something special after spending most of my life with a MMX. I am not gonna buy a new rig anytime soon. I need lots of cash. At least I should have good sound soon.

my friend just bought the new bose head phones with the mics in in the ear cups...put them on and oh my god...i gotta get em'...only problem is is that they're like 300 bucks...all i have are some cheap ones that break every year.

http://www.bose.com/controller;jsessionid=C15qygV8y7hHvbnmjTfbppGBqfnLw9Sqh9L9TgcpyCL0ypnpqLc4!-2040064277!578602458?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=qc2_headphones_index&linksource=content_img_qc2hehub&intcmp=AVB_Q305_HEIndex_QC2_NoOffer&pageName=/home_entertainment/index.jsp he's got these babies right here. and yes there is a mic in the ear cup of the head phones....read it.

okay it won't come up...just look for the quietcomfort 2 acoustic noise canceling head phones from bose.

erm, my parents must hate me, as I dont have one. I just put all music through my surround sound. But I do put the base on low at night.

It is a sony HT-SL5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom