Best Brand of 6600gt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20mm said:
okay and why is that?

because he clearly said he wanted a 6600GT

Choose whatever hardware YOU want but don't try and sway people when they've already made up their minds.. it just makes them less confident in their choice which leads to regret which no1 wants

VIII said:
because he clearly said he wanted a 6600GT

Choose whatever hardware YOU want but don't try and sway people when they've already made up their minds.. it just makes them less confident in their choice which leads to regret which no1 wants

first of all he never clearly stated he wanted a 6600GT.

second don't try to tell me that i'm "swaying" him to get ATI...that's just bs...ATI does better with the HL2 engiene...that's why i asked so don't tell me that i'm gonna make him regret something.

and last i suggested it...

20mm said:
first of all he never clearly stated he wanted a 6600GT.

second don't try to tell me that i'm "swaying" him to get ATI...that's just bs...ATI does better with the HL2 engiene...that's why i asked so don't tell me that i'm gonna make him regret something.

and last i suggested it...

ill tell u what i plz and trust me, for $200, the equivalent ATI card would get royally sh4t on by the $200 6600gt

DO NOT turn this into an ATI vs Nvidia thread people. He specifically stated he wants A TRUSTED BRAND 6600GT ....end of case....do not suggest ATI unless the thread owner specifically asks for ATI brand cards. He wants to solely know what a good brand 6600GT AGP card will be

Many people including the person who started this thread all say XFX is crap....why? I bought a XFX Geforce 6600gt and other than some problems finding a driver for it (i purchased the card a week after they came out) i've had no problems with the card at all. Actually i love the card! beats the hell out of my ATI Radeon 9000, LOL! Still can't get over the fact it could run HL2 (low settings of course) and Battlefield Vietnam.
Maybe the XFX cards run better on intel instead of AMD???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom