Best and Quietest Case Fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilotwings119

Banned
I currently have 2 red LED case fans, a PCI slot system blower, the PSU fans, and of course the CPU fan. I'm wanting to replace the 2 red LED case fans with some quieter fans. I'm thinking I can make my system a lot quieter, so does anyone have any ideas on some super-quiet LED fans? I'd like to keep the LED lights because I like how it looks, but I guess it's not mandatory. BTW, the temp inside my case i think is pretty much normally at 28 degrees C, so i dont think theres much of a cooling issue here lol. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks:cool:

because that'll make the fans louder. oh by the way, what size do they need to be?

i found the fan you need. it isn't led but that's not big deal becasue you can just throw in some cold cathododes. you need the vantec stealth series fan.

from what i have heard yes. let me check really quick on some other ones but i think those are as quiet as it gets for the most part.

oh ok- so you think the Cooler Master fans are much better than the Vantec fans? the Vantecs are more expensive everywhere, so that seems odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom