Suggestions on Vidio Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't think I was really that specific, I was meaning all together. Just to end this thing with the fans, I have two on my mother board (Attached) one to my processor and one for the cpu. So minus that there is really only 5.

On the comment of roho, that is always the case. No matter what I buy or get a few months time it's cheaper and there's something better. Yeah, I was only going to use my cheap as hell card I have now till after x-mas to see whats in store. I don't know how cheap this was but it's a Uranis MX-440 64mb Nvidia Geforce4 video card. I don't even know if that will work with my computer, but I think the motherboard basically already came with a vid card, but nothing to run games with.

On another note, heard the h2 game was delayed again. That being a game I'll be buying the first day it's out. So, when ever they release it, I'll be there.

Argilus said:
Well, I don't think I was really that specific, I was meaning all together. Just to end this thing with the fans, I have two on my mother board (Attached) one to my processor and one for the cpu.

Uh... Last time i checked the processer and the cpu are the same thing... :/

i think what he meant was that he has a CPU heatsink/ fan AND a fan on his heatsink mounted on the southbridge/northbridge chipset.

Argilus when people ask how many fans you have in your pc they usually mean case fans 80mm+ excluding any fans on the motherboard/ CPU.

Eh. you can tell I'm a computer wise! *looks around completly feeling stupid* but hey, thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom