OverClocking Pictures/Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Well its been a very long weekend. Me and a friend built my computer. Then fixed a friends, then i had to fix/reboot my old compaq. So i can give it to my little sister... I havent installed my creative labs 5.1 sound system. Just drivers along with other various things you need to run with. Im so sick of dealing with computers lol.

I couldent help myself but to OC a little. I wont keep it like this for long. But my settings are saved as default. I have stock pictures for you guys. Then slightly OC, then more OC. I also have 2 Sandra Benchmarks for you guys. My OC pictures are from CPU-Z and the Abit Guru Utility.

My computer came stock slightly OC. It was running at 2.45ghz. With temps of 20-22 degrees celcius CPU, 22-26 degrees celcius PWM, and 24-26 degrees celcius SYS. Then i got it too 2.58gz, with about 4-6 temp increase, while Idle. Rite now i OC my system at 2.643ghz completely stable. At 2.643ghz IDLE, my temps are, 28-31 degrees celcius CPU, 29-32 degrees celcius SYS, 28-32 degrees celcius PWM. When i did some benchmarks at 2.643ghz, my temps jumped alot. My cpu went from 28 degrees celcius, to 38-45 degrees celcius. Everything else jumpet slightly, nothing like the cpu though. Again, i had my cooling at 50%. Since i have 2 fan controlers, one is for my Intake, the other controls Exchaust. For my temps, im using this LCD screen table that came with my AV8. I'll try to supply you guys with temp pictures soon. Later tonight, i'll be taking pictures of my system.

Heres my 2.643ghz pictures.. This page wont allow very big pictures, so i have to make them all over. Run benchmarks over too.

That is a pretty bad picture, maybe a bigger one will work.

Attachments

• gggggggggggggggggggg.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 91
Yeah it is pretty sweet, its running really nice too. Heres a Sandra 2005 CPU Arithmetic Benchmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom