Overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i already stated, i AM jealous. first you wow us by saying you know how to install windows and dsl, and as if that's not enough, you tell us you can (but don't want to) make your computer fly in the sky for a few seconds. can you please please please tell me all your tricks?? i wish i could be half as good as you are at using computers and overclockering them to make them fly in the sky

i have to admit, after reading your last post about your computer flying, i lay in my bed and couldn't fall asleep because i was dreaming about flying my computer like a kite. then i fell asleep and had a dream about little pink ponies being used in the air force :confused:

Hey computerpro get the f*ck off this forum and stop wasting our time apperently it takes a computer pro 60 posts to figure out to google overclocking. still i get this nice feeling inside me when i think of a computer strapped to a really big rocket. Lol theres something to try with some crappy old laptop. If anyone does this send me pics cuz this i gotta see.

Man im happy i missed this thread. Im surprised its still open. Its pretty obvious he has no clue wtf hes talking about. First he ask questions, then acts like he knows it all..

Ok here's a nice secret for overclocking

Take your heatsink off
Put your hand on your CPU hold it their
Overclock

You can also use dead animals, and standing on it works better as your feet absord more heat

I cant stand on mine personally, cuz i have bad balance.

After you overclock if smoke starts coming out it just means you need to overclock a little more. Once it catches fire it means you overclocked to the right speed.

(off topic) hey moose, are the the same Mooseman who used to be in the america's army clan [SB]? cuz if u r, im [SB]Ziggy-Zag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom