Over Clocking 2700+ (333mhz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first of all please use edit and second of all have you put the system under some stress?

50c is a bit high, i suggest you either throttle back your cpu, or invest in some better cooling. Also, i recomend overclocking through BIOS, ive only had problems with Easytune.

i didnt OC with Easytune 1st of all and second of all i have put it under stress

And i have a ATI Radeon 9250 128mb i dont understand the MHZ n mobo shit for overclocking i have that program recommended in the toppost of OC'ing and can i get temp reading of the GFX card

What possible outta this heap of shit !

dude effin stop over posting... damn just edit that shit in like you did the last one.

if you have capabilities to get a temp readout of your GPU, Everest Home Edition has the capabilities to show you.

Get it together people and quit being jerks to one another.

Jay - You do need to use the edit button. I see 2 of your posts together, one at like 10:54 and the other at 10:55 and it takes 45 seconds before the pages will even allow you to post again...so edit in the future. Post count isn't important for noteriety and you sure won't gain it by posting a ton of 1 sentenced posts 5 times in a row ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom