Any ideas on how long until...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 ATI has already released a 512MB card to the hounds who get their grubby hands on them first. IE ppl like MAXPC and PCgamer. ppl like that.
2 that is just a mtter of time. give it time cause HD's evolve slowly but surely. for right now the speed is only really effective on XP loading times. other than that its kinda pointless so you put XP on the smaller RAPTOR and put your games on so called that 200gig HD
3 pretty soon i believe. birdy has it by end of this year or mid 06. i could be wrong cause release dates are always sketchy
4 ok this one is complicated but i can be a smart a$$ about it:p
ok for 1 they have a mobo out there that supports 32 gig of ram! but its for S940.
Mobos can already support 512mb cards cause i believe they will be released on PCI-E 16x. Where as the FX-57 is that should be released out on S939 so right now answers your question.
DDR2 sux right now so you dont want it so prolly a while till DDR2 will be supported on AMD boards. AMD is all about the performance and cost. So since DDR2 has little performance for great cost obviously they arnt gonna use it. BTW OCZ has already proved DDR1 has greater liveability. (spelling) So prolly a while on that, heres a linky for that Board w/ 32 gig of supported ram. (dont shit your pants lol)
http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4311135?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

hahaha got ya.:)

you can get 8 GB of ram right now...just buy the top-of-the-line apple w/ all upgrades and i'll come w/ gb. that's if you have like 10,000 to burn. Aren't there 2 gb sticks out? cauze then you could do 4 slots w/ 2 gb in it.

i was just thinking, qwert, if you're gunna get this stuff right when it comes out....you must be so loaded, 15,000 for a fully loaded apple must be peanuts

emeraldice said:
i was just thinking, qwert, if you're gunna get this stuff right when it comes out....you must be so loaded, 15,000 for a fully loaded apple must be peanuts

15,000 On an new apple
60$ for HL2
Relising your a gamer and HL2 wont play on a mac, Priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom