RE: Onboard Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

caveman4810

Baseband Member
RE: Onboard Audio

I am thinking of building my first computer. My last puter was a Gateway with a seperate sound card and I have been relitively happy with it (soundblaster). I see most of the recommendations for motherboards have onboard sound. I have always steared away from prebuilts with onboard (compaq, etc.). What are the pros & cons? I want to build a powerhouse... Money is not that big of an issue. Computing is a hobby of mine, but I don't have the expertise of most of you techiee's. Imput please..

Ive always used integrated and it works fine and has great quality. Especially with newer motherboards with 8 channel audio and spdif. You could try out the Audo on the motherboard, and if you dont like it, just use your old soundblaster from your Gateway.

i use on board no problem with it when i installed a 24 bit sound card the sound was the same no impromement... so i still use on board now
buying a seperate sound card is a waiste of money whe nu have one on ur board =)

Well if you are planning on buying a new motherboard and looking for a on-board soundcard why don't you check out MSI's new motherboard it includes all MSI's great features ;) and 24-Bit Live Creative Soundblaster.

Check it out: http://www.MSI.com.tw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom