Windows Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsh2002

Solid State Member
Hello,

I have a question about windows activation. When i start up my computer it says you have 4 days to activate windows and when i go to the activation screen it says windows is already activated..

Please tell me what to do..

i wouldnt be too concerned about it...after 4 days, see how it goes...it shouldnt be a huge issue

It will be a big issue if its not activated properly, the system will not be usable and there is probably nothing you can do about it at the moment...is that home or pro?

I actually have a friend at this moment that has this same problem, she waited till the activation time was up and now her system wont operate.She wants me to help. should i just reintall her xp.I have XP pro i never seen that before is it only on the home edition ?

I thought the activation time was 30 days. did it start at 30 for you? or just come up as 4 from out of the blue?

yea i dont know if it started at 30 because i usually dont turn off my PC . What i did is that i called and they gave me the activation key again and it's activated now. I installed XP pro on another two PC's and never had this problem before.

Exactly, call Microsoft and let them know what is going on and they can help you resolve your issue, don't wait until it causes you some grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom