Overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could be so cool as to install windows xp all by myself, or even install dsl. that's some hardcore stuff you're dealing with dude!

This tread is not only retarted, but Really stupid. If i could only "overclocker" my computer :)

P.S - someone should close this thread because it is pointless
P.s.s - Thecomputerpro, if your serious in "Overclocking" than search this form and read all the questions and answers regarding overclocking your computer. I knew nothing about overclocking a computer untill i joined this fourm a few months ago, and now i have a pretty good understanding of it because of the info and links that are posted on this board.

Ok i googled overclockers i got it! First, it makes your computer fly, then it makes it fry, thats nice. Ok not for me. Oh and Jnev by the way thanks for your nice comments i know installing windows xp is hard but i know a secret on how to install it fast and easy;) Thats y they call me the Pro!

TheComputerPro said:
Ok i googled overclockers i got it! First, it makes your computer fly, then it makes it fry, thats nice. Ok not for me. Oh and Jnev by the way thanks for your nice comments i know installing windows xp is hard but i know a secret on how to install it fast and easy;) Thats y they call me the Pro!

OH MY GOSH!!! HE WAS BEING SARCASTIC TheComputerPro! I am really surprised that someone that as "intelligent" as you couldn't figure that out!

um....i dont think he was being sarcastic...........thats how smart you are!:amazed: And yes sorry i think it is called the overclocking not the overclocker.......sorry:) But i realized i dont want my computer to fly in the sky for a couple of seconds than fry, so bye!

My computer can fly in the sky, if I attach a rocket to it. AAMOF, I think I'll go do that right now!

No, seriously.. is he really that stupid or just trying to draw attention to himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom