Overclock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in Asia i am In New York and I am 23 years old.....I installed windows XP by myself and installed the verizon dsl by myself! So im not no noob if you want to call me that!

Xp isnt that hard to install... It just takes some time..... And i never said you where a noob.... You just dont know jack crap about computer hardward it sounds like....

Wow dude even i know what overclocking is. I'm fifteen i built a computer, I installed a: dare i say it cracked windows xp disk, I overclocked my 1.8ghz p-4 to 2.1ghz without ever going on this forum. And dude you grammar sucks.

"i want to make my computer go faster using the overclocker!!!!"
if you dont want to look completely stupid dont call it an overclocker! its the art of overclocking.

aspire.comptech said:
Wow dude even i know what overclocking is. I'm fifteen i built a computer, I installed a: dare i say it cracked windows xp disk, I overclocked my 1.8ghz p-4 to 2.1ghz without ever going on this forum.

I'm 15. Built 3 comps, made my own flood bot for Battle.net games/channels, but I haven't o/c'd yet...I ran the mile in 5 min 53 secs...I win. :p

As for this Pro guy, just shut it man. Every post makes you sound younger and dumber. You say you know everything about computers except what overclocking was, sure. Ok, if you know EVERYTHING about computers, how come you didn't know what a BIOS was? In order to know everything you have to know about BIOS, or else you've only bought computers from giant d-bag companies such as Dell, Gateway, and HP...in that case you really don't know everything, because you would know they're cheaply made with generic, low-quality parts for 3x the price. Know you know everything. ;)

LOL, wow nice. I've never attempted to paint anything I own, sole reason being I was never good at painting model cars when I was little, and I still tend to draw outside the lines. :D And Charles, I scrapped it, it was binary (DOS-run), and it was very unstable, needed like 2 weeks of touch-up work, dropped it and just nabbed Zoan Flood.

Meh i basicly quit bnet once most my cds blew up.... I loved warcraft 3 tft....
played diablo 2 lod forever two... oh and im 16, built 2 computers. Hell i knew what overclocking was when i got my first computer...

TheComputerPro said:
I am not in Asia i am In New York and I am 23 years old.....I installed windows XP by myself and installed the verizon dsl by myself! So im not no noob if you want to call me that!

Enough yaking our tail or w/e figure of speech it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom