Unformat the HDD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswes

In Runtime
Hi there ,

Simply , I formatted a partition of my HDD ( Quick format ) through the Windows itself..by right click on the drive >> Format >> Quick

I realized that i had files on that parition that i really need , is there any way i can do unformat ?

The file system of the drive is FAT 32 , and am using WinXP i still didnt install anything on the drive.

Hope anyone could help

Thanks for ur time

Just for future reference. If you do a format, all of the data should still be there. You will lose some of the data though if you over write with other data.

At the lab we use Get Data Back 2.31 (I haven't the slight clue as to where you can download it), works great - we've been able to restore deleted partitions, formatted drives, and drives that contain errors with this program!

It may take several hours to recover all the data - best to let it run several passes. Running only one pass usually isn't successful enough.

Good Luck!

Guyyyyyyssssss.......The good news........

Thanks GOD , i succeded to retrieve the data , i used R-tools , its more than perfect and i strongly recommend it ( thanks again "synergy" )
and thanks : SHAWN , uzi9mm and htcs , am really thankfull guys ...

AND ......." deadweight " >>> u should have learned somethin new by now.......>> that u CAN retrieve formatted data !!! or wat u think ?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom