No Sound Yet It Says Audio Drivers Already In Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno, it says that its name or service display name is already in use, and ive uninstalled EVERY sound, video and game driver i can

That defeats every purpose of this forum these forums are commonly used to help people who have computer trouble fix the problem. Here's another idea how about you get a pci graphics card and see if you get sound

aspire.comptech said:
That defeats every purpose of this forum these forums are commonly used to help people who have computer trouble fix the problem. Here's another idea how about you get a pci graphics card and see if you get sound

yes but we at least need to be appreciated when we try to help.

Skaface said:
you guys are useless, you know nothing about problem solving

We are giving you advice (right or wrong). we are not getting paid to help you. show us some respect

why doesnt southernlady show me some respect, not only is she giving me STUPID advice shes also calling me a theif.

Hey there guys,

I know this is an old thread, but I'm having a similar issue and finding all the advise here is making my day. Just wanted to tag this thread for reference and let anyone of the advisors still hanging out know all their effort is heartily appreciated. (Even if it is more that a year after the fact)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom