Do you use Serial

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CALL THAT FOO ON MTV THE PIMP MY RIDE GUY HE WILL PIMP UR PC LIKE CRAZYYYY LOL HE MIGHT EVEN PUT A 20 INCH LCD IN UR COMPUTER WHO KNWOS HAAhah

yeah windows xp requires 5gb of hd space. If i were you, id keep it. im stilll keeping my 533mhz celeron and its running xp. reason? classic. its like the atari 2600. not to many ppl might still be playing it buht that doesn mean to throw it away. Just use it as a pure dos gaming machine. i remeber mine, i had to type in run prince.exe and itd load prince of persia! ^_^

Use it as an MP3 jukebox, or a DOS classic gaming machine. That thing could run Wolfenstein 3-D and DooM magnificantly.

I actually have a classic Toshiba Libretto 50C laptop. 166MHz p1, 8mb ram, integrated gfx (2mb?), 56k modem. I like to take it out to payphones in the middle of BFE at 3am, connect my splitter and coupler, put in a couple quarters and dial-up for some Redhat...stuff. Hard to trace stuff to an empty payphone, right?

That computer is in no way a classic. It's simply a piece of junk unless all you do with it is browse the Internet and do the odd piece of word processing. I strongly urge you not to upgrade it as you really will be wasting your money! Just throw it away.

I was given 6 Pentium 120's recently and I have no idea what to do with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom