Pics of a REAL 4ghz machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw i just feel i should say getting 4ghz on a p4 is good but 4ghz on an amd is =to a 6.4ghz p4 working on the fact that a 2ghz amd is a 3200 but anyways as i said before nice oc especially with stock vcore

yes but think about it.. does urs run windows?? nooooo, im suprised its even stable in biOs.. lets see the highest clock u can get and be stable in windows then make the comparison shall we ?

lol stable mine is 2.68ghz which = around 4.2-4.3ghz p4 working on the fact that a 3000 is a 3ghz p4 and is clocked at 1.8ghz

dude 4GHZ is not really much, my bro gets his 3.2 to like 3.8 on on stock voltage. i can finally get my 2.6 to 3.2 easy. You have a 700MHZ overclock, this one guy at another forum i am part of got his 2.4a to about 4GHZ yeah, thats cool(on water) and this other guy got his 2.4a to 3.6. Yeah those 2.4a's OVERCLOCK xtremely. And if you dont believe me i will prove it upon request.

Conrad, seeing that it's a 2000mhz processor, that is a 50% overclock.

Remeber that this is also an AMD Processor and getting a 3.2 to 3.8 on intel isnt a big achivement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom