help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadtoall

Solid State Member
When ever I try to print from internet explorer it gives me an iexplorer.exe error page. It says Function address 0x78010497 caused a protection fault. (exception code 0xc0000005) Some or all property pages may not be displayed. Can anyone help me out and give me a link to how to fix this problem or let me know how to fix it. Thanks

HP Laserjet 4000 tn, i have tryed to print on many different printers and i get the same message. That box is right in the middle of the printed page.

what print driver are you using? are any other applications showing this error?

what version of IE are you on too?

Internet explorer 6 its fully patched and all that. I dont think its the printer because it does it on all printers. Its not just hp printers. It will print any other type of documents. Its only things in ie that get this message.

i have to go do some business thanks for the help if you think of anything else just leave it and i will be back later.

have you tried uninstalling all the printers and then letting them reinstall? it's possible that there is a problem in the drivers on your machine that are doing this. Have you tried a new machine that you have never printed to before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom