New XBox

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't really know until the systems come out. It's all speculative. Sony might brag about how they are designing a brand new chip that will put all others to rest and then it doesn't meet expectations.

well the ps3 prosecor i believe is sony and tishiba weird eh also what forever x young is correct. also it's gonna be 4.0 ghz SOny stye in the ps3 look out xbox.

Typical that Sony fans have that kind of grammar. Only dumb people that listen to rap music buy playstations. People that are smarter get Xbox. :p

Hey it's absoultly true. GCN fan right here, and i've got hw to do. But learning about computers is education, right?

*edit*
learning about computers=reading tech-forums

yes it is and i'm gonna try to go to SCAD (savahna collage for art and design) so i am doing Homework all i need to really do is Math and Pc junk

haha u guys are hilarious.. So tru that hip hop ppl have playstations >_> *cough* grand theft auto* . Even tho im a rocker =D. Yeah the cpu chip will be made by i think not toshiba buht IBM. Mayb toshiba 2.

I wouldn't say that playstations are "hip hop machines." In fact, the PS game library features far deeper and more elaborate games than Xbox's. The only RPGs Xbox has are Morrowind (which isn't even an Xbox game, it's a PC port) and Fable, neither of which has a strong story line. Xbox's library is bloated with mindless shooters that require either no skill or an amount of skill difficult to obtain if one plays ofr less than six hours per day. Xbox destroys the other consoles for multiplayer, but alone with an xbox can be a very sad and desolate situation.

As for the Xbox2, I am sorly dissapointed that the hard drive is "optional." Heh, typical of M$. The hard drive is one of the few things that is truly excellent about the current Xbox.

Trust the Japanese to be able to come up with a better core.

Grand Theft Auto is not even a game; it is a shame that it seems important enough to define a system's games and audience with.

digitaloracle said:
I wouldn't say that playstations are "hip hop machines." In fact, the PS game library features far deeper and more elaborate games than Xbox's.

Hip hop does not mean not elaborate/shallow. It just means gangster, giving the impression of like...rap stars, gangs, prostitutes, violence, and like...GTA

I'd like to get back to the topic. The PS3 is gunna have the 'cell' chip. It was on google news awhile back, and the 'cell' chips are going to be used in workstations. And nintendo's revolution is going to have that ATI 'hollywood' and the intel's 'broadway' chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom