"i might oc it to 2.6 ghz "
and the only thing that can get him there is probaly a winchester,
or an expensive newcastle but winchesters are better

phosho510 said:
yes he does want to oc.
"i might oc it to 2.6 ghz "
and the only thing that can get him there is probaly a winchester,
or an expensive newcastle but winchesters are better

Excuse me I stand corrected, I was told on AIM otherwise.

If you plan on that, then I would say go winchester, the 90nm will better suite your needs.

His aim persona and his forum persona are very different. Example: He posts a topic asking whether he should upgrade his video card. When I suggest a video card with him on aim he says that he not going to get another video card since his current one cost $400. He would hear nothing of it.

Yeah he does change his mind alot and post alot of questions.

If your going to overclock get whinchester

If your not going to overclock and newcastle and whinchester are the same price, get whinchester.

Now, i know you are going to overclock (you cannot deny it) so a whinchester would be better, since they often and most likely will hit fx-55 speeds (without the extra cache)

check frys, best buy, or circuit city. i saw some winchester cpu last time but they only had the fx-55, 3500, and 3000.

they are retared FRYS they dont post there cores!

duno i called them and they dont even know wat kind of amd cores they sell thats pretty sad but im guessing they have new castles just like other st0res im just gona get new castle i am liike 60 out of 100% sure that im not gona oc so.. just leave it like that =)

try zipzoomfly.com...it wouldn't hurt to try newegg again...must have been like a 1 in a 100000 thing for that to happen...one thing to know about computers is be patient or you'll get no where with them...most the time. also try tigerdirect.com

then find a store near you that stocks them! don't come complaining that you can't find what you want if you are unwilling to buy online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom