SLI? or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am on a old Dell now, and if you check out my profile, its the computer that I may purchase, but dropping 8 g's on one rig is a lot, so I am still not sure whether I will buy that, or just buy a good computer that won't act as agent orange to the bank account, either way, I will go with a Lian Li case, mod it up a bunch, and a powerfull PSU, probably Tt, or Ultra...

Good luck

Yan

dont like the case... psu looks pretty good should have got an x-connect if money isnt an issue. btw you are one lucky a** person. Built my comp on a $500 budget

DJ, why would you say the 4000 is a waste of money... You should know better.. First the 3500 can never have 1MB L2 cache. That much cache with dual channel memory owns. Sure the 3500 can OC past 2.4ghz... But thats OC. You can OC the 4000 also, and alot better. With a 400mhz increase on the 3500, will not make it faster then the FX-55. But a 400mhz OC on the 4000 will.

quick question...what is a SLI? if somebody answered this in the thread just tell me where, i didnt bother reading...too many posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom