Whats a good PCI-Express motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevedub

In Runtime
I'm looking to build my first computer, and I pretty much know what I want. I plan to get the amd 3200 chip, and a pci-e board. I'm confused on what would be a good buy. I was thinking about mabey trying to OC, so any suggestions would be great

Good pci-e mobo

either get the dfi lanparty or the abit an8 both good mobo's bit expensive though. I would get the abit one just cuz it has the otes (outside thermal exhaust system) you can get either one for about $140 let me know what you end up getting

Were you thinking about running SLI (two vid cards running in parallel)? If so, I would recommend an ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe

I should of also mentioned that I was thinking about going with a SLI capable board. Does anyone use SLI with two gpu's? I've been wondering if its all its cracked up to be

DFI is really good stuff, I suggest the LanParty mobo, or I heard the fatal1ty board is really good too.

14,000 seems a bit low to me for those components, if you compare it to the hardware and score in my sig.

I was running on the standard settings on the non-pro version of the program, you can't even change them. I think something like 1024 X 768 res and no aa/af. But if my rig scores just below an FX-53 with dual vid cards then I'm happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom