Win XP Installation Error???

Status
Not open for further replies.

socom2playa

In Runtime
Im trying to install windows and after I select the partition i would like to install it on i get this error message "Page_Fault_in_nonepage_area"
it than restarts the system.Ive installed windows many times before and have never seen this error.can anyone help thanks.

Is Windows installed already and you are just try to install it again? You might want to take a look at the drivers, mainly the VC....uninstall them and see what the does....did you add any software/hardware lately? Or a memory problem...

Thanks for all the info guys, i got it to work after six hours.I was basically setting up a new system with the exception of the old hard drive. the old hd was formatted in fat32 format, so i reformatted it to ntfs.I think some how after i did that it curupted the new mtherboard bois.It was wierd because I reseted the jumpers a number of times with no luck, i even tried setting the system up with only the new hd and still had no luck. but anyways i guess i got lucky and got it to work.not exactly sure just a lot of trouble shooting. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom