I am getting Sick of aol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Trevison

Beta member
A day ago at the office I could not open my mail at aol. I called the aol. Some strange speaking guy told me I had to have aol 9.0 on that computer to work right now.

I had to take firewall off of panda. He said it would not cost me anything because I already had aol at home.

So I put 9.0 on my computer at the office. All hell broke lose on the computer. I couldn't open most of my files and get what I needed I do taxes and am deep in work.

I called aol the next day. They tried to tell me that is was a HP problem the maker of the computer.

I could even delete aol. It is rotten system that locks it self from being deleted that suckes big time. And that aol couldn't help is very worst.

AOL did not likely cause those problems to be honest. Yes their the devil I agree.

aggravation.gif

My problem I have an internet business and my addresss of aol is all over the system. It would be lot of work to re wiite so much stuff that I wrote over the years with Joetrevis@aol.com

They got me where the sun does shine.

bah we've had broadband for sometime now and my parents still use AOL haha. We've had it since the v1.6 days :D

Psht, the trade off is you get a ridiculously powerful computer. Tellin ya...cut yer damn gfs "paycheck" in half and you could get cable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom